Saturday, February 6, 2010

Auditory Processing Disorder Portland Any Tips On How To Deal With An Auditory Processing Disorder In College?

Any tips on how to deal with an auditory processing disorder in college? - auditory processing disorder portland

I am a newcomer to the school, and I'm currently struggling with a disorder of auditory processing in the context of a serious deficit of working memory. I went to a small school, very strict private and has received much attention and support on my AP, both inside and outside the classroom. Now I'm going to a major university and Big 10, even though I have a house to the Office for People with Disabilities and have been proactive help from teacher / AIS outside the classroom, I bats. All advice from someone who was there?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

IEP take them to the resource center for people with disabilities in the school. Protecting and offer advice.

Anonymous said...

Go talk to your representatives of disability services. They know and can help most.

Post a Comment