Monday, February 1, 2010

Funny Machine Xxx One For My Girl Fans Out There Xxx Funny Or True Xxx?

One for my girl fans out there xxx funny or true xxx? - funny machine xxx

Men are like .... Laxative. Irritate the shit out of you.

Men are like .... Bananas. The older they get, now, the less they are.

Men are like ..... Vacation, they never seem enough.

Men are like .... Bank moved machines.Once lose interest.

Men are like .... Time. Nothing can be done one of them.

Men are like .... Mixer. You need, but you're not quite sure why.

Men are like .... Cement. After the loss has taken time to harden.

Men are like .... Chocolate. Soft, smooth and usually head right for your hips.

Men are like .... Coffee. The best ones are rich, warm, and keep the whole night.

Men are like .... Commercial. You can not believe a word they say.

Men are like shops .... Department. Clothes should always be half off.

Bonds Men are like .... Government. They are slow to mature.

Men are like .... Horoscopes. You always say what to do and are usually wrong.

l

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now you know what you think. hahaha

Ice-girl said...

.. awesome he he ..

Kirk_84 said...

Funny and true!

It's nice to see a man of humor himself, and of course, has no life seriously.

With a star x on me honey

afkl;djk... said...

funny.

bugaboo said...

Men are like thrush - c. irritating. s

No, I see the back.

I like men. Not literally, all of them, but gets a lot ..

pepzi_ba... said...

ahhahahahhahahahah
bright

CuTe n CoOl InDiAn..!! said...

COOL! And funny!

cats said...

Ha! Funny! 10!

Black said...

Thank you for allowing me laugh more today. I is really needed.

Carrie Bradshaw wannabe said...

Love it!

♥ яєηєє ♥ said...

lol jokes, I love you - I can not stop laughing!
Here's a star ♥ are

puma said...

lol yeh I like it .... a star

larry m ♥ said...

This must be overcome today by the people, I'll show calendar.

cherrypi... said...

Humor, love, which is located on the shop-x :-)

Abdiel said...

Funny

bong bong bang said...

ssssssooooooo true

lifeisca... said...

Funny stuff!

lifeisca... said...

Funny stuff!

Post a Comment