Monday, February 8, 2010

Genital Tatoo Pictures What, If Anything, Do You Like About The Appearance Of Your Genitals?

What, if anything, do you like about the appearance of your genitals? - genital tatoo pictures

Like hair color, proportions? The small pieces would you change? Each piece is particularly proud of? Want to get a tattoo or a piercing of the genitals?

I loved mine, but I'm bad with my boring party and I think I change my hair down, and finally, a piercing, and I wonder whether it usually get bored with their fun bits.

5 comments:

munchie said...

I had traded my partner is not infected, and it still hurts, after 4 years ago could you get a haircut, like a heart and take the color a bit OT I hate my mouth lol

yeah well said...

Size .. many girls know how to change your toilet / habits Tho grand scale.

Osiris20... said...

Of course, I get bored .. if ever bored enough, things as dramatic as you think.

Maybe you should ask someone to not get so interested in her private parts to focus on them.

It is what it seems .. How do you feel is important.

Alex

cymbalit... said...

Do not you?

Chicken Boy™ said...

The fact that you never see 'em.

Post a Comment