Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Brazilian Chest Sitting What Can I Do To Gain Muscle Mass And Overall Upperbody Power? What Am I Doing Wrong?

What can I do to gain muscle mass and overall upperbody power? What am I doing wrong? - brazilian chest sitting

I am 17 years old, 5'6 ", 125 pounds, and started a few months. I did get pretty cut, but they were able to increase my bench about 5 pounds (my max is only 130 pounds). I walk about 5, 10 miles per week, so that the pumps, crunches, leg raises, flutter kicks, push-ups, swimming, etc., 3-4 times a week, just start taking classes Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, twice a week and go to the gym 2 or 3 times a week to strengthen upper body. when I go to the gym, to always do what I can do 6-8X for 3 repetitions were, but with most of the machines, which are usually my upper body workout data, and something for 2-3 pairs of legs. I would like chest and biceps on Monday, not Tuesday shoulders and back, and so on, which is usually th no time toE gym often. Nor would like to reduce my cardio training, because I'm in the Marines soon. What would be the best way for me to put a little muscle mass and a higher performance, and especially my bank?

2 comments:

TOM B said...

I 163 IM Bank 235 and nearly a foot TALLEWRR U lol im 6'2 pounds and 17 AHAH think anyway

J T said...

The best way to increase the weight in the bench press is a Smith machine to get and give more weight than usual and do five repetitions of the chest in the middle, then do 5 reps half the length of the arms, then 5 reps full range of motion . They have helped me. The 6 foot 1 inch 185 PDS. Bench press and 235 pounds.

Post a Comment