Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Curio Coffee Table What Should I Do,my Boyfriend Wants To Get Rid Of My Cat?

What should I do,my boyfriend wants to get rid of my cat? - curio coffee table

I love my cat almost like a child.He is very good for most of my thoughts and my boyfriend loves my friend is too.But crazy because he: wiped off our leather couch, left scratches on our Amish coffee table, chewing the edges cut off our lights will lead (which it, but do not hurt?) went through my cabinet of curiosities, and my friend is afraid to break with the times, a few other things and I think the worst was when he made our Christmas tree and broke some We received our ornaments vacation.What I do, I do not want to get rid of my cat, but I'm tired of my things from my friend when my cat. Should I just try to find a good home?

5 comments:

C.C. said...

If your cat is 2, contribute to act simultaneously, because kittens, and eventually calm down. Also, if not neutered, could contribute to the behavior. to scratch a lot and put some things that he already scratched. Sprinkle a little if it is catnip on the scratching post, he opt for the place. It looks like a playful cat to get one of these wonderful toys lazer, and let the top and bottom of an area so well for 20 minutes per day, he might not pay so crazy! Clip and file nails regularly. It will be difficult to keep it out of the tree, but I think all the cats climb the Christmas tree, this is inevitable. You can also make a beautiful cover of your sofa. We Nice thick blankets on our comfortable sofas and remained safe from scratches and look beautiful.

creature... said...

If you love your cat, then you will not get rid of. No matter what anyone thinks or says.

naturego... said...

boyfriends come and go but the mascots are unconditional

Mandy said...

Invest in purchasing cat scratching, playing and chewing needs. After investing time to correct the undesirable behavior of cats. Find out what your cat does not like (water, loud noises, bitter sprays, moth balls) and use it against him if it something you did not want to do. In addition, cats and dogs react to praise. Remember to let the cat wanted behavior is also important. Finally, do not get your cat, because someone else set them free, only to regret it later. It is your decision and yours alone. I say if you love him like a child, it must have!

Christin... said...

It is a personal decision. You can buy sprays to keep your cat, things and things (new to chew on, this could also try to cut his claws or softpaws), you will find the cat a good home, or you tell your friend get a package with your cat, and if you want that you also love your cat and let your dog.

Post a Comment