Sunday, December 20, 2009

Egypt Nile Looking For A Travel Agent In Abu Dhabi For A Nile Cruise In Egypt?

Looking for a travel agent in Abu Dhabi for a Nile cruise in Egypt? - egypt nile

I am an employee of British expats in Abu Dhabi. In March, I hope, be a short cruise on the Nile in Egypt. Can anyone recommend a travel agent here in Abu Dhabi? Since I do not use credit cards you need a local operator. I intend to make my own way to Egypt and just want a cruise, if I for about 5 nights. Nothing too expensive.

3 comments:

GOOFY-LOOK GOFY-LOCK GOFY-MIND said...

TRY THIS

Hophop said...

We can arrange for delivery and you can pay on arrival
See our website and we will contact you to see what we can arrange for you.

TruthSee... said...

if a representative is fluent in English must be good

Post a Comment