Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Marine Steering Wheels Joining The ARMY Or Marines...I Want A Sneaky/stealthy Position, Not A Sniper.?

Joining the ARMY or marines...I want a sneaky/stealthy position, not a sniper.? - marine steering wheels

I want a job in the armed forces means that the secret / poachers reconnsance things kind of murder. But I do not want a sniper? Cavalry Scout sounds good, but I have one that is not part of the light infantry different. perhaps someone with experience in military operations in directioin Ithe can control it in?

2 comments:

Mark23 said...

PS3 and Xbox has a lot of them.

Rob Himself said...

i dont have any experience myself but, stop instant messaging for sea-run camps in the 20th Century. But I know enough about the military, especially the Marines that I am on 3 I join my brother. Marines is the recognition and the strength of the reconstruction. Force Recon sounds, what have ur. I want to get into this kind of work per day, but u have to work in this direction. u should really go to a recruiting office and more. Tell them exactly what ur lookin for a lady. But you take everything they say with a grain of salt, or cuz they just want UR agreement. Marines Theres also a place that the security forces, then theres a working group called "FAST" your initials, but I do not know what it means.

Post a Comment